PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Wednesday night in Riverside at Adams Kart Track. Its off of the 60 and market street. Right at the 60 91/215 interchange. its 20 bucks to ride from 5-9. usually goes later though.

Hope to see some people out there :D

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its like 120 miles from you. the track is bitchen. It was so dead there lastnight though. just me and my buddy there. and a few pocketbikes. It was cold as shit though. The track owner hit us up about setting up some Motard racing there so if anybody is interested let me know. He wants to get a little meeting going and see what we can do.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Its time to build a set of Motard wheels , The only thing that blows about doing the Motard thing is changing tires all the time .... Am I still gonna be the only one with a 12" front ? Oh ..... and Im ready for ya Big Pimpin 8)

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is going to be a blast. ohh and you will be the only one running a 12 front. other that my brothers 70 and two klx's. We'll be mobbing that track soon. We already OWN there. would love to see more fast bikes out there.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
jimmy...if you need a front hub......ill hook you up with it.....there is that kickstand guy who wants it but id rather hook you up since i always am iding and chillin with ya.

and actually a guy wants to buy the rear hub too. PM me about it you goon. :D

ill hold em for ya.

wait...idea just came to mind.......hit me up. better solution to your need of an extra wheel set. ;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
breakinspokes said:
Have not been to Adams yet. I am thinking about going tomorrow night - Wed.
did you go let me know how it was is it mini night on wensdays give me a call Eric i want to go ride with you in the next week or so at a good track you can try the 124cc with the ti frame of mine let me know

·
1,973 Posts
manwhore said:
[quote name='breakinspokes']Have not been to Adams yet. I am thinking about going tomorrow night - Wed.
did you go let me know how it was is it mini night on wensdays give me a call Eric i want to go ride with you in the next week or so at a good track you can try the 124cc with the ti frame of mine let me know[/quote]

Yeah baby... you got it man. Maybe we can hit up the Grange this weekend? I will give you a call.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.