PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It was a triple a couple weeks ago and a few guys were doing it but they screwed up the face when they made it a double. Dave if you rode there tracks the past couple of years you would think dirt works built this one that is how much they have improved. the last couple of years the track was only 4' wide. Saturday should be awesome... thanks for the videos.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Juice Box said:
You dont know a Kris slow kid. You ready for some lessons? Its getting embarrassing.

niv has been killing it lately

lots of ppl r gonna haveta step up there game if he keeps this going

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
what.. where you at JB? You were that far ahead you didn't make the video?!

Way to kick up some dust on these boys! what what!!

wish i was there to throw down with you, we'd be the best battle for first this side of the ice cream truck beetches

·
Registered
561 Posts
High Maintenance said:
what.. where you at JB? You were that far ahead you didn't make the video?!

Way to kick up some dust on these boys! what what!!

wish i was there to throw down with you, we'd be the best battle for first this side of the ice cream truck beetches

Yea non of me but its ok. At least theres a pic of my bike hahahaa An the pics i took. haaa

I know i wish you were here it would be so fun! I might D town boogie

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Juice Box said:
Yea non of me but its ok. At least theres a pic of my bike hahahaa An the pics i took. haaa

I know i wish you were here it would be so fun! I might D town boogie

we'll do the banana split on the dance floor..

uno dos tres quatro gimme some more, OKAY

you were too fly for their camera..you should be so picky with your own. riders with style only! jkjkjkjk

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
deputyperk said:
they let you race 90cc xjrss's in the stock 10 inch class?

Yep,, that is the way they do it,, If you bring enough bikes that are similar and ask for that to be the class , then that is what it is .

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Well I am pretty stiff today after raney120 smashed me into the ground. That series was sooooo much fun. Now the question is, where are we going to keep racing them????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts