PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just read on another site that the first race is at Milford Riders Club in CT on April 25th, and that they added a new class for TTR 125s, CRF 150s, ect.

"we are adding big bike classes and all the info, race dates, track maps, past results, etc will be live march 1st on [url]www.mastersofmini.com[/URL]

first event April 25th - at the Milford Riders club in CT - this is a big deal becasue they are a private club and i was able to get us access - first outside event ever in the clubs 60 year history"

·
Registered
431 Posts
yea i jus bought a perimeter from shade on here. im waiting 2 get it in the mail so as soon as i get it im goin 2 mototown...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
katiecyr said:
I just read on another site that the first race is at Milford Riders Club in CT on April 25th, and that they added a new class for TTR 125s, CRF 150s, ect.

"we are adding big bike classes and all the info, race dates, track maps, past results, etc will be live march 1st on [url]www.mastersofmini.com[/URL]

first event April 25th - at the Milford Riders club in CT - this is a big deal becasue they are a private club and i was able to get us access - first outside event ever in the clubs 60 year history"
any pictures of track

·
Registered
431 Posts
hey can any1 post up pics of the track i cant c 2 find them??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.