PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, both bikes are listed for sale as complete, however, if i get all the big things spoken for, i'll part em out. i have 2 of each listed below, if interested, pm me and i'll put you in line and place your name behind each item listed.

if you have any questions or comments, pm me and dont post here as i wont be looking back in this thread. if you feel tempted to "trash" my thread, please grow-up and dont.

if you want pics, look in my "complete bikes for sale" thread here- http://www.planetminis.com/f57/modded-110s-sale-110568.html

my email and paypal is [email protected]

please, no lowball offers. i also will not take trades of any kind, i am getting out of minis because of my knee injuries.

ktm 65sx front end, complete with marzocchi cartridge kit, marzocchi .50 springs, pax adapter and triples, brembo brakes and master cylinder (not the knock-offs made by formula and found in some of the years), and front wheel w/ new starcross tire- 950.00 shipped

bbr super pro rear swingarm kit complete with rear wheel, brake and new starcross tire- 950.00 shipped

klx110 stock engine w/ wiring, intake/carb, and tbr pod filter with outerwears- 555.00 shipped

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
prices are listed in the ad...

come on people, READ THE LISTING!

I WILL NOT PART OUT UNTIL THE ITEMS LISTED ARE SOLD FIRST, so don't ask.

if you have questions, PM ME, as i dont check back in this thread often.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
one guy pulled out for one of the swingers... jbean is in line for one, everything else at this point is still available.

i will list things as spoken for, in this thread, updating it at those times. i need all the stuff listed spoken for before i'll sell, as i'm not going to have half a bike sitting in my basement.

lets get this stuff sold! jbean wants his swinger!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jedsled said:
ok, jbean5 is on the list for one bbr swingarm kit (one is remaining)... lets get this other stuff spoken for so i can part em out!

ok, no response from jbean5- guess he bailed out, looks like that one bbr swinger kit is the only one left and back up for sale!

lets get this stuff sold!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.