PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently swapped out the yx 140 for a Daytona 150 4v I also upgraded to the full adjustable thumpstar 190 suspension which comes with the DNM piggyback rear shock and fully adjustable front forks I went with the 2018 crf 110 polisport oem replica kit did all the controls levers bars etc.. did a custom 12v fan for oil cooler and wraped my hoops in some Dunlop mx33s bike is absolutely awesome handles great and runs even better

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man it’s been fun my brother bought a 2020 pirahna 140 and it’s the real deal so being as competitive brothers we are and he has a bottomless wallet I had to go for it but I’m really struggling to find a header to fit this frame the stock header is a toothpick any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you have to cut up the ycf header and re weld it to fit the profile of the bike? Or did you add in a larger section?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was cut in 3 spots ..shortened a section and clocked another section a bit to clear the thumpstar motor mounts thankfully that is what my brother does for a living is weld so ended up looking factory still and the new pipe was noticeably different then the stock 1” thumpstar header

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in process of making a yoshi fit my 2020 thumpstar 140. Did you reuse the wheel bearings when you swapped wheels?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts