PlanetMinis Forums banner

Mod Part Out - BBR SP-5, Elka, Super Stock, Reeg, Oil Cooler, Skidplate and MORE!!

2K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  Never Enough Toyz 
#1 ·
I am going to be parting out crf50, the bike that started it all for me. I will provide a list of all the parts I am going to be selling but everything except the motor and frame is for sell. I will continue to update the post with additional mod 50 parts so be sure to check back over the next few weeks. The bike is complete right now and the pictures were taken today so I will slowly be breaking the bike down.

I prefer you E-mail or PM me with offers so the thread does not become cluttered. No trades!

Chris

E-mail & PayPal: Riderclc4@cox.net

Here is a list of the parts I can think of with prices. These prices DO NOT include shipping but if you purchase 3 items I will ship them combined for FREE. I only ship within the continental US.

BBR Super Stock Swinger - SOLD

Elka Shock - SOLD

DSK w/Stator - SOLD

Brake Lever - Reeg - SOLD

Skid Plate Fast 50s - SOLD

Pipe Dr.D - SOLD

Peg Mount BBR w/pegs - SOLD

Tall Seat - SOLD

Stock Wheels - SOLD

SP-5 Forks - SOLD

See less See more
#23 ·
BUMP - I added some more items and will continue to do so as I get them out so be sure to check back.

Added stock fuel tank, bbr stand, stock clutch and I will also sell some of the misc. billet parts shown so make offers. PM me for additional pictures of any of the remaning items.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.