PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICES DROPED!!!

Testing waters- 2005 klx110. Parting out whole bike if i didint post it up just ask because i prob forgot to mention it. Everything is BRAND NEW except for the marz forks and hydro clutch. Look at the pics and you will see that 95% of the parts are brand new!!!!!!!

Marz old style forks- Just rebuilt new shims and seals(200.00) Comes with wheel, brakes, forks, big minis clamp, brand new protaper bars, brand new asv brake lever - 700.00

Big minis swingarm - BRAND NEW only been ridden in the street. Comes with Everything you would get brand new. Swingarm, elka, axle blocks, frame mount, extended brake rod - 850.00

Motor - Has about 30 hours on it before bore kit and not even 1 hour on bore kit. 138 pitboss, p&p head, take cam, 4th gear, billet output shaft, PC dress up kit, pc chain guide, pc shifter, 26mm carb, tb filter, hydro clutch, billet chain tensh, asv lever on clutch, tb billet kick starter, every bolt is either chrome or arp(check pics) ARP bolts are a ton of money. Theres prob over 100.00 just in trick bolts on the motor. - 950.00

UFO plastics - 50.00

Twobros - skid plate - 50.00

Stock gas tank w 50 nuts cap and billet breather - 90.00

Stock frame with title and current reg - 150.00

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i will take the plastics if in good shape, let me know

i just noticed they are not all black, if you want to sell just the black pieces or have the number plate and front fender in black i will take them

1 - 20 of 63 Posts