PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let anyone who races in ama dist.#23 events, Kellog, and Mazzepa have added pitbike races to their sunday race events. This sounds like a great idea to get this sport going in the upper midwest! Just a note, you must be a ama, and dist#23 card holder to race. See ya in a couple months at the races!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thats pretty sweet....its about time they started doin sumthin like that at home. Down here they run pit bikes at every state race. now we just need to get the rest of the D23 promoters on board. What classes will they be having?

·
Registered
629 Posts
about time but doesnt sound that good they only allow up to 125cc in the mod class so all built 110's are out. and its just an intermission race. cool if you are into big bikes and have a pit bike for fun but I stopped riding big bike a while ago and just race pitbikes now. would be cool if someone around here had more of a pitbike series not just intermission races. just my opinion. the motokazie ones have gotten alot better though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
All the metro area county fairs have races in the summer. The Motodome in Staples has a winter race series and I believe some races in the summer. Stockholm karting center in Cokato has a summer supermoto series. Burnsville and Maple grove Prokart have motard practice and races at least every sunday.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have tried searching everywhere for more races. the motokazie ones are good but yea the monday night thing sucks you can ride the pitbike track for open practice on thur at elko I should be there alot and then all of the motokazie supercross races have an intermission race and I have been talking to alot of supermoto guys from cokato and will be heading out there alot this year as well but if anyone knows of anything let me know. backyard races or whatever just looking for more people to ride with and places to go.

·
Registered
356 Posts
04BIGBORE said:
All the metro area county fairs have races in the summer. The Motodome in Staples has a winter race series and I believe some races in the summer. Stockholm karting center in Cokato has a summer supermoto series. Burnsville and Maple grove Prokart have motard practice and races at least every sunday.

Where's the info for those races?

Think there's any chance that enough super110 lobbyists will push the limit to 134cc?

What true pitbikes even run 125cc besides stock china bikes and crazy built 50s?

·
Registered
356 Posts
ryde307 said:
I have tried searching everywhere for more races.----cokato and will be heading out there alot this year as well but if anyone knows of anything let me know. backyard races or whatever just looking for more people to ride with and places to go.

Yeah, what he said

How's elko?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Here is a tentative schedual of the motokazie pitbike races it was posted today

2007 Motokazie.com Pit Bike National Series

Rnd

Date

Day

Event

Notes

Times

4/30/2007

Mon

PBN

Elko Motocross

PeeWee track

Practice 6pm, Race 6:30

5/19/2007

Sat

PBN

Mankato, MN

Lower PeeWee track

6/11/2007

Mon

PBN

Elko Motocross

PeeWee track

7/7/2007

Sat

PBN

Mankato, MN

Lower PeeWee track

7/23/2007

Mon

PBN

Elko Motocross

PeeWee track

8/20/2007

Mon

PBN

Elko Motocross

Tour De Elko – 2hr Team Endurance Race

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.