PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to get cases of these when they were making the mag. I think its time to unload some of them, I am keeping some of each issue obviously but others I have like 20 still.

Just asking for newsstand price of $3.50 each plus shipping. I can either fit like 2-3 in a priority mail flat rate envelope for $5.50 or send 1 snail mail for probably like $3 or so inside the lower 48 states. International would be $14 for a flat rate envelope.

The one with Guy Cooper on the cover is issue 4 from 2004, that's the 4th issue ever.

I also have issue 1 from 2007 (CRF150R on cover) and issue 2 from 2007 (Brad Ripple cover)

These are the only 3 for now I have an over abundance of. But I might have more laying somewhere in my attic, I will have to check sometime :)

Contact - [email protected]

Payment - Paypal or CC

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hmmmm its funny I had a paid subscription to this magazine since the very first issue and obviously never received all the issues in the last publication year

I guess you got them...:rolleyes:

Mark id need pictures of all the issues you have... so i can buy them

id like a complete collection... know what i mean..:D

dont have the bottom 2 you have listed and a few months before that

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I need the rest of 07, except for the ones i just bought from you (issues 1 & 2)

Also interested in a few from 04, 05, 06... if you ever do take pics or have a list of what's in the attic i will look at which issues i do have.

I had all of 06 but mine like to walk off.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
they dont have this mag anymore or sell em ?

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
does anyone still make pitbike mags ?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Not that i know of, there used to be one called minirider mag but i think it burned out, became a small section in another bike mag but I think it's done too. I think i remember reading there might be some French one's... idk

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OLDSCHOOL said:
Hmmmm its funny I had a paid subscription to this magazine since the very first issue and obviously never received all the issues in the last publication year

I guess you got them...:rolleyes:

Mark id need pictures of all the issues you have... so i can buy them

id like a complete collection... know what i mean..:D

dont have the bottom 2 you have listed and a few months before that

Ok let me see what else I have laying around, might have some more just need to dig out the ones I have extras of.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
AHPminis said:
Ok let me see what else I have laying around, might have some more just need to dig out the ones I have extras of.

Very interested in having the complete collection

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hey man i got the mags today, pretty cool getting to see some of the ones i missed. I hate that such a good magazine couldn't make it.

Thanks a lot and please keep me in mind if you dig up some other issues.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Dig haha, I saw someone post earlier today asking what happened to AHP. Not sure if they couldn't get on your website or just wondering if you were still a vendor on here... Just a heads up, if I find the thread I will pm you a link.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
redirt78 said:
Dig haha, I saw someone post earlier today asking what happened to AHP. Not sure if they couldn't get on your website or just wondering if you were still a vendor on here... Just a heads up, if I find the thread I will pm you a link.

Yea I am just not spending my life online like I was before ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts