PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking and havnt been able to find many reviews of this pipe. How does it stack up against some of the other pipes out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
my opinion is its the most bang for your buck. i had the FMF on my 50, after i went to the 88 bbk, i put the minigunz pipe on and was very happy with the sound and performance. one thing is this pipe is not very neighborhood friendly. give it a shot.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well just put it on and got to ride with it on my 88 with ported/stock head, will give another report on how it works with my race head once I get it on. Well, I right off noticed a nice improvement over my stocker with the cut baffle. The bike has more bottom end, and just more pull from the crack of the throttle till it stops revving. Also it gave my bike a sweet sound. This has got to be one of the best pipes for the $.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot to add that the muffler is seperate from the header, so when you are putting it on, it actualy makes it alittle easier. Instead of wrestling with it to fit you just bolt on the header then slide the can on and bolt it on, once everything is tight and it has a perfect fit you tighten down the clamp that joins the can and header.

·
Registered
438 Posts
The Twobros. pipe is one of the best head pipes on the market. With the best header design and now they redsesigned that stupid huge muffler it seems to fit very nice. Sano also helped by making a black can with the same header.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To tell the truth I didnt really like the stinger either just looking a picture of the pipe, but once its on the bike it actually looks kinda cool. Also, does it really matter if its super pretty, it has a cool chrome look to it, makes my bike sound kickass, and it performs, I bought a pipe for performance, not to make my bike pretty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the minigunz pipe is one of the biggest pipes (from the head to the can) most of the other pipes out there are only as big as the stock head pipe, with a big opening that gives a big sound... but is it working right for you? the minigunz pipe is not the best looking pipe out, but does function the best. so if you want a show bike that is loud with a pretty pipe go with anything else. if you want the most out of your 153 bucks get the minigunz pipe.

dave

·
Registered
792 Posts
Yeah i was readin the thread and im like WTF when did jetster get a 2nd bike with an 88 stock head on it? lol then i saw the date and it all made sense.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.