PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing ebay for a deal on a bbr pipe and came accross one that had a rather odd explanation about the pipe.

"The mini BBR MOTORSPORTS system is constructed of the same high quality components of its big brother, but features a smaller 3" diameter canister. All mini BBR MOTORSPORTS systems come complete with head pipe "

does BBR make two versions of thier pipe one being smaller ??

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, how hard is it to jet these things i never jetted anything before :oops: , is there a basis i can go by ? i am going to be getting the bbr pipe with a UNI filter, if anyone has this setup and can let me know how theres is jetted maybe i can get an idea of how to start off

thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
bbr

Actually they do make 2 sizes.

When I was at their shop 1 week ago I was looking at one that was on an employees bike & they told me they have some at the place they send them off to get anadiozed (sp).

Or maybe, I was seeing things :wink:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Must be a pretty new thing, Ill take your word for it since you live in the area. I emailed them a while back and they told me the only made the one that is available now.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.