PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this past saturday i finally was able to ride my x4r that i traded my crf50 for. it turns out that i was missing a rear brake pad... what a bummer!!! i contacted mark from mini me racing, and he was sooo unbelievably nice and helpful! not only was a set of pads removed from a brand new bike, he invited me down to his personal track to ride.

i just wanted to give a big thanks and shout out to team mini me and especially mark. i dont know why he isnt an advertiser/vendor on here!!

thanks again mark and ill be in touch in the near future for mods and races...

thanks alot!

dave

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
i_ride_lil_bikes said:
this past saturday i finally was able to ride my x4r that i traded my crf50 for. it turns out that i was missing a rear brake pad... what a bummer!!! i contacted mark from mini me racing, and he was sooo unbelievably nice and helpful! not only was a set of pads removed from a brand new bike, he invited me down to his personal track to ride.

i just wanted to give a big thanks and shout out to team mini me and especially mark. i dont know why he isnt an advertiser/vendor on here!!

thanks alot!

dave

Your welcome Dave that's what riding/racing is all about helping each other and having fun!!!!

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
i_ride_lil_bikes said:

thanks alot!

dave

well theres about 5 or 6 Vendors as well as the Factory that sell pitsters on here Dave, and to step on others toes and Pull teeth isn't Marks game. Mark is all about the Racer, Riding and Having fun and we both try to help anyone with issues even if they ride.......a HONDA.....:wink:

Mark is working on Putting a Official Mini Me/ Planet Mini ride day together out at Westfield soon and hopefully we will be riding a super Groomed track...isn't that track awesome...:cool:

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Also Last Monday Rocky Hill had a Invatational ride day for the Industry after Southwick.... And I was told a Killer Pit Bike track is already started and in the works.....YA BABY Ha Ha Ha!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.