PlanetMinis Forums banner

Mini Madness 7 LATEST NEWS!!!

5K views 86 replies 29 participants last post by  DEMONDAVE 
#1 ·
The Mini Madness 7 Tees are going to press soon. Get yours at the event Sept. 25th at Barona Oaks Raceway.

Don't miss this event, it should be one of the best so far. The Schwag pile is getting DEEP! We've got tires from Dunlop, No Fear gear, Aerial7 Headphones, TB Parts, FMF Schwag, gifts from Motoworld of El Cajon, Jet Pilot clothing, audio gear from H20 Audio and more goods on the way from Spy, Smooth Ind. and Thor.

The racing should be fun and intense. We've also got special edition "Mini Des Nations" team races and a Dash for Cash $$$ happening.

The Mini Track is being re-vamped as we speak and should be ready by this weekend. Come out and practice beforehand.

We hope you can make it out!

Mini Madness

Mini Madness 7

**Join us on FACEBOOK "Mini Madness MX"

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
koby686 said:
theirs no way it can be a national on baronas track its a peewee track this race should be at milestone on thier utv track thier you have a national track baronas 30 second lap times aren't gonna draw that much attention just what i think.

Really ? 30 second lap times ? milestone mini track is a joke its flat has 5 turns like 5 jumps and the utv track just has a tabletops and 2 doubles ?

Barona has a up and down hill a sh** load of corners off cambers flat turns nice berms NO ROCKS and they will water it even if you are the only one out there witch on sundays there has been a dozen of us S.D. county riders out there and as for 30 second lap times I am not 19 (I have to work and pay for the roof over my head) I was running 1.10 lap times and I do think nor do alot of people i ride with think Im slow . If it is to far of a drive and you dont want to get out of your comfort zone and ride somewhere besides milestone them you will be missing out.

But dont bag on it because you dont like where its at

This will be a great event

#16 ·
MG577 said:
Really ? 30 second lap times ? milestone mini track is a joke its flat has 5 turns like 5 jumps and the utv track just has a tabletops and 2 doubles ?

Barona has a up and down hill a sh** load of corners off cambers flat turns nice berms NO ROCKS and they will water it even if you are the only one out there witch on sundays there has been a dozen of us S.D. county riders out there and as for 30 second lap times I am not 19 (I have to work and pay for the roof over my head) I was running 1.10 lap times and I do think nor do alot of people i ride with think Im slow . If it is to far of a drive and you dont want to get out of your comfort zone and ride somewhere besides milestone them you will be missing out.

But dont bag on it because you dont like where its at

This will be a great event

relax dude dont get mad over what i said i raced it 2 years ago and it was a straight up pewee track milestones 110 track is a joke but the utv track can be turned into something good!and im super slow so idk why i thought the lap times felt like that? all im saying is that when i raced barona it wasnt anything special for those of you who want wide open tracks with big jumps. but i did manage to come home with one of thiese... go figure? :rolleyes: and im not 19 aha i turned 20 today ; )

#17 ·
Well don't bag on it we need every event we can .

It seems like they have been holding more races back east

Come on this is CALI. SOCAL for that matter we use to be the heart of pit bikes

We need a good turn out so the promptors and everyone that puts there time and money into these event can do another one .

#21 ·
I am gonna go check out barona this weekend and see how it is.. ill post after I go. I was there a few weekes ago and like I said in another post cool layout, great dirt, but pee wee jumps. burner said he was gonna fix it up . lets hope he did and make this a great race like Del Mar was this year . Mototec - Vegas people will be there..... Charley

#24 ·
We are coming out with all the guys riding for us and Trail Bike Parts. We are Bringing Jake Canada out as well on his 10" and 12" bikes we built for him for Vegas this year.

Come by and check us out,, we will be under two "Trail Bike Parts" EZ-UPS with Those Guys Racing and their EZ-UP right next to us. It is going to be another great day,, the track is always so much fun for all levels of riders. Believe me,, you don't want to miss it!! :)

#25 ·
Matified said:
I was looking at their website and the pictures of the mini track look good, not so tight, more like a mini outdoor track .

Bingo!! Borona 2 years ago was a blast, it was just like a mini outdoor track

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.