PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool video,that race looks like there was a decent turn out. I had plans to go but work got in the way. Hopefully i can swing it this year.
Looks like you had a good time.
Yeah man it was a good time, hopefully Justin and Riverdale host another this year. I know I had a good time, minus my damn 190 issues, but I made the best of it.

· Registered
1,582 Posts
Yeah, hopefully they do it again this year. I know of at least one person that said they're in if it happens again this year. And we're definitely gonna do the night gp If they have it.
Maybe Justin will add some fun classes like a relay race or team race maybe doubles race where every bike has to have 2 people on it at all times hahaha

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, hopefully they do it again this year. I know of at least one person that said they're in if it happens again this year. And we're definitely gonna do the night gp If they have it.
Maybe Justin will add some fun classes like a relay race or team race maybe doubles race where every bike has to have 2 people on it at all times hahaha
Yeah I hope so. I didn't get to do the night gp unfortunately but I'd like to run that next year since I do a lot of offroad racing already. I think he may have to drop a class if he wants to add classes, it was already hard pressed on time as it was. None the less, addition of classes like that would be attractive.

· Registered
1,582 Posts
If I make it to the race there will be plenty of room for people to hang out and sleep with us.
We'll probably just bring the enclosed trailer and camp like track trash on cheap mattresses (found on the side of the road on the way) and keep warm by snuggling hahahahahha
No for real though plenty of room if we go.

As for the classes, what time did they start the racing? Maybe try a little earlier.....or if the noise ordinance isn't an issue run the fun races after. I'm sure with enough time some temp lights could be sourced to light the track good enough.

· Registered
1,582 Posts
Those are my kind of rules hahahaha

I shot Justin a message about this year and he said it's going down this year and should be around the same time as last year. I mentioned a costume or relay type race also and he said he wants to add one or more "fun" races.
Gonna be a good time for sure.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those are my kind of rules hahahaha

I shot Justin a message about this year and he said it's going down this year and should be around the same time as last year. I mentioned a costume or relay type race also and he said he wants to add one or more "fun" races.
Gonna be a good time for sure.
Sweet! There was a few people rocking costumes later that evening. A couple really good ones too, haha. The whole event was a kick, definitely one to attend if you can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.