PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tryed to call like 20 times about a order i placed a week ago.

there open mon-friday. so i waited untill today.

called 3 times today, and there inbox is full so i cant leave a message like the dude says to.

There other number isnt going through for me.

Anyone else haveing troubles with them?

mikescrf50 said:
Anyone recieve an order recently from them?

I still havent been able to talk to anyone and emailed them twice.

Im about to reorder from somewhere else. and just charge it back if it never comes or send it back if it does.

·
Registered
813 Posts
i tried calling them about a delayed order once as well... my belief is they leave the inbox full on purpose... or its just settup like that.

... just wait and u will get your stuff... the reason they take so Fkin long is cause they dont really stock any of the things they sell... which would have been nice to know ahead of time...

... so as soon as the supplier sends them the item,... you will recieve it soon after..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone recieve an order recently from them?

I still havent been able to talk to anyone and emailed them twice.

Im about to reorder from somewhere else. and just charge it back if it never comes or send it back if it does.

·
Registered
350 Posts
This is the third post i have seen about mini bike outlet in the last month and from my experience they suck. People need to spread the word about there lousy customer service! They suck you in with a little lower prices but they don't tell you how long you will be waiting.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I once ordered from them. At first I onlt received a partial order, then they reshipped the entire order. It worked out for me since I was only charged once. Now I shop exclusively at TBoltusa.com for parts and denniskirk.com for gear. Both places have great prices and free shipping

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i like ahp and tbolt for parts. they have great customer service and i think they both offer free shipping to pm members. maybe not ahp anymore but i think they do

i think i ordered a sweatshirt from mbo once but never any parts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.