PlanetMinis Forums banner

Milestone Tueasday Night 1/13/09

1K views 34 replies 7 participants last post by  mototim 
#1 ·
Moto night like the good ol days (3-5 months ago)....

Let's make it a big night ;) Who's all in this tuesday night?

#4 ·
aaron33_dg@f said:
if they pay for flats were in but there dirt has tooooo many nails milestone should give rain check if u get a flat due there nails

Dude u know that aint going to happen (fact) & I also hate flats from their gayness of nails on the track, but their aint

anywhere else to ride on a tuesday night out here so were just going to have to deal with it for now till someother

track gets their $*** going. Last night was pretty fun & got no flats. Just walk the track B4 jumping on it like

I did. Atleast it's something for now, better than nothing.

Just roll u newb, I'll hit up devon

#19 ·
siktendenciesracing said:
Man I miss those days when Stewart, Reed and all the pros use to come out to Starwest and bang bars,,,, sooooooo sick back then! F-N contracts keep them from coming out anymore!

amen. i remember like the first Sano Bombshell bikes, the first Bigminis parts showing up on bikes there and then that first white full bike they made.... those were the days, and me on my little stock z passing some of them

i was actually going there before the big new guys like reed and stewart started riding there

#25 ·
yes, i remember the track in the front, to the right of the entrance. it once had a nice little double, it was awesome i felt like a pro jumping it. and there was a nice pyramid too, it was fun. and the raised outside line on a right hander, it was so fun to pass people there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.