PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whos down to go this weekend????

Im getting out there at 10 till it closes.

First time since thanksgiving and want to get out there

Dirt will be REAL NICE

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i looked at the forcast and it said that thursday, friday and saturday are all sunny so it shouldnt be too bad

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
knucklehead

can you show up in the afternoon for a night sesh.

i want to get there later so the dirt will dry up a little more

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'll bring my JJC Tinfoil bike w/ VQ196cc motor. Thing rips hardcore. It's faster than anything out there right now. including the V2, V3, V4 and V5.0.3 Beta heads.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
shelbs said:
I'll bring my JJC Tinfoil bike w/ VQ196cc motor. Thing rips hardcore. It's faster than anything out there right now. including the V2, V3, V4 and V5.0.3 Beta heads.

My new C-3 handles like a dream.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
knucklehead459 said:
i found a drain plug at milestone last week anybody know whos it is?LOL:rolleyes:

I should of been cheap and saved the 40 bucks.We both got the same amount of track time

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I just went out side to ride my 110 and pulled not 1 but 2 double sided nails out my rear tire!!! Place is starting to become a joke! Gonna start lookin for a new track to ride...

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
I just went out side to ride my 110 and pulled not 1 but 2 double sided nails out my rear tire!!! Place is starting to become a joke! Gonna start lookin for a new track to ride...

Out of the 30 times knucklehead666 has been there he has never gotten a flat.But he only has about 20 minuts of track time,the rest is holding up the fence with Slayer

1 - 20 of 67 Posts