PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
2,780 Posts
siktendenciesracing said:
aint that the truth,, I am also wondering what Pit Bike he is riding since the one he would be riding from me has no swingarm and shock right now,, and Tim Cagle might be buying it when I put the New Sano 3Piece billet swingarm and shock back on that bike.

aint is not a word. He's right though I shouldn't ride them and stick with what I've been doing I guess.

· Registered
3,581 Posts
minisxrider82 said:
aint is not a word. He's right though I shouldn't ride them and stick with what I've been doing I guess.

Blake if you notice Josh misses races more than anyone else due to hobbling around, hell he has been limping for the past year and a half, don't let him get to you.

And tell that sponsor of yours to get you a bike ready, geez he only has 10 mod bikes sitting around, tell him to quit polishing one and let you ride it. :p

Who else is in the 27th?

· Registered
479 Posts
50$Pit said:
Blake if you notice Josh misses races more than anyone else due to hobbling around, hell he has been limping for the past year and a half, don't let him get to you.

And tell that sponsor of yours to get you a bike ready, geez he only has 10 mod bikes sitting around, tell him to quit polishing one and let you ride it. :p

Who else is in the 27th?

LOL......hey but at least my crashes are more than a 1/2 lap into a moto

· Registered
3,581 Posts
mototim said:
I wish I could but the new schedules start to early I cant race anymore of the races!!! I was barely making the last schedule. !!BUMMER!! Ill be there to watch though!!

You said you weren't going to make it last time and got there in time!

Bring your bike and come moto. The track is going to be great as always.

· Registered
3,581 Posts
DEMONDAVE said:
all right back to nights on july and aug , heats on gotta go to the water back to nights.

For sure, we love the night races too we just kept the schedule as it was due to a night race that Milestone has Saturday night for big bikes.

Remember everyone entry fees have been discounted for this round only, if the showing is strong enough we will keep them for the remainder of the series.

$30 First Class

$25 Second Class

$50 Pro (100% Payback)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.