PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos down to go? ill be out thier with a few buddys early morning till whenever.

does anyone who is going have an extra crf or xr50 sprocket bolt? if so can i have one or buy 1 off you? lmk thanks!

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THOSE GUYS RACING said:
we will be there:) Ive heard this story before and rode all day by my self LOL jk, myself,timmy and cory will be there:) cant wait!
ahha ill be thier fersure with 3 other buddys. do you by any chance have an extra crf50 sprocket bolt?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
THOSE GUYS RACING said:
we will be there:) Ive heard this story before and rode all day by my self LOL jk, myself,timmy and cory will be there:) cant wait!

x2......i was there with you tim..just on big bike!see you out there:D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
koby686 said:
ahha ill be thier fersure with 3 other buddys. do you by any chance have an extra crf50 sprocket bolt?

I dont have a extra one but I dont mind taking one off the mod 50 for you as long as the three will hold up for us for the day :) we may not even be riding it if cory brings his big bike either way we will you out:)

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THOSE GUYS RACING said:
I dont have a extra one but I dont mind taking one off the mod 50 for you as long as the three will hold up for us for the day :) we may not even be riding it if cory brings his big bike either way we will you out:)
i really appreciate it thank you but keep it on your bike i only want one if you have an extra not yours thanks you though! bring a mini for mr salvato to ride!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
koby686 said:
i really appreciate it thank you but keep it on your bike i only want one if you have an extra not yours thanks you though! bring a mini for mr salvato to ride!

We always have extras with us,heck he has more bikes than all of us lol I dont think he likes minis much anymore he makes me chase him around while hes on his BIG bike, If cory shows up to my house in the am with a big bike I will take a bolt off the 50 for you and leave the bike behind:)no worries

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
koby686 said:

i have enough minis but dont really care for them..cory better bring his big bike!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts