PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just checked the website and the pitbike track is now open, so im a gonna head out after work tonight hopefully some of you guys decide to roll out cuz this rain has been messing up the rotation

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i imagine they fixed it cuz i called yesterday and they said it was flooded, and today they posted that it was open along with the vet track and main track but ill call or go pass by a little later and keep you guys posted

·
Registered
894 Posts
lol,, well we dont really go to that many tracks anymore

we go to our track and other ppls houses. to ride... its way funner. none of that little girl jumps.. these jumps we build make u wait a sec. like yesterday kyle convienced me to triple the triple after step on step off.. its so supercross.. and u HAVE to come flying around the corner hit the step on step off and right out of the landing there is a 30 foot tripple.. you have to go 3rd gear pinned. no joke.. one of the craziest sections i have done..

·
Registered
466 Posts
luke417 said:

we go to our track and other ppls houses. to ride... its way funner. none of that little girl jumps.. these jumps we build make u wait a sec. like yesterday kyle convienced me to triple the triple after step on step off.. its so supercross.. and u HAVE to come flying around the corner hit the step on step off and right out of the landing there is a 30 foot tripple.. you have to go 3rd gear pinned. no joke.. one of the craziest sections i have done..

i wanna do it!!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
luke417 said:

sounds fun!!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.