PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
redirt78 said:
I'll be there, right after i buy my private jet... full of Vincos, BBR perimeters and "flight attendants"

Let me use one of those primmys and a couple "flight attendants" lol

shoot ill fly with you lol

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
AngryDirtbikers17 said:
lol Im totaly in on this.

as long theres enough to go around. haha

maybe we can pitch in, rent a few hookers, bring our bikes and charter a rusted out propeller plane and pretend we are pimpin haha

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
redirt78 said:
I'll be there, right after i buy my private jet... full of Vincos, BBR perimeters and "flight attendants"

AngryDirtbikers17 said:
lol Im totaly in on this.

as long theres enough to go around. haha

maybe we can pitch in, rent a few hookers, bring our bikes and charter a rusted out propeller plane and just pretend we are pimpin haha

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
hit up pimpindahoes, seemed like he was thinking about it if his spine can take it. said he rode pretty hard the other day and it wasn't too bad. might be one more for you. damn i need that jet haha

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I rode there yest,was over the pitbike track in 4 laps,then went over and beat up on the big bikes on the-well now i guess its a small truck track..??

only rode once since vegas and was hoping milestone would switch the track up alittle better,hopefully soon they will though,the pitbike track was prepped great though..

·
Registered
765 Posts
yea the pitbike track dosent have any flow to it right now. that other track is so much fun right now. those guys get all mad when you run away from them on a mini lol. then again they are mostly beginners on that track because if they had any skills on a big bike we couldnt touch them. i believe im changing oil in 2 sets of forks and i will be on my way out there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts