PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transmission went on my truck so im now forced to sale my bike. Bike was just built, everything on its is new to mint.

Costella mid-size pro frame with different bend same as there new frame style bend.

maybe i should just buy a new truck and do payments and not worry about paying it full.

New swingarm

New front/Rear tire,hubs,spokes..

New marzocchi shock

new chain

new sprocket

marzocchi old style Forks hard anodized and re-did for a 175 pound rider with 5.0 springs

Takegawa motor Built by who we all know very well Slayer66

takegawa 124 HD vavlue's and Springs lighten flywheel

Kitaco clutch, Takegawa clutch cover, 26mm carb, JOker throttle.

Running on straight U4.2

Bikes is very light and very sick, i hate to let it go but now that i have to truck to drive to work im forced to something fast.

6k picked up 6300 shipped.

motor 2400 shipped

Roller 4000 shipped

plastics not included.​

If Interested please contact me, Slight mod 110 and cash could work i just need to get my truck fixed or buy a new one asap.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Dude, go work a deal on a truck! Salesmen are desperate to sell anything at this point, you'd be amazed at what you could get on a new single cab/short bed truck.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Blown up trans =buy my stuff and don't bust my balls about it.

J/K seth

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
And there are those mod powers in action!!!!!

By the way nice bike seth!

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stunt-ur said:
man seth i want those forks...trade ya plus cash for some zokes...keep the clamps, just trade out tubes...

these were siktendencies...

No these are my forks i paid freaking 400 bucks to get done and color came out wronge and i still had to pay it oh well but ya no thanks man i need $$$

1 - 20 of 40 Posts