PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked one up form john friday night great guy gave me a lot of info on the bike and how to keep it in tip top condition took it home and road it on my track its a beast. thentook it trail riding had power to make it up all the hills and the suspension was awesome

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Told you all along ;) "You cant beat Medina, great bike at a great price"

·
Registered
513 Posts
I got one to but its been 2 months trying to find a rear brake and get the engine to run right. Mine came with a messed up rear brake and the carb is a nightmare to tune. Ive tried every setting possible and it wont run right. I wish it had an air adjuster you could turn without having to un mount it. Anyone know of a rear brake caliper that will bolt up? Tried contacting Medina many times with no luck

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
10-32 said:
I got one to but its been 2 months trying to find a rear brake and get the engine to run right. Mine came with a messed up rear brake and the carb is a nightmare to tune. Ive tried every setting possible and it wont run right. I wish it had an air adjuster you could turn without having to un mount it. Anyone know of a rear brake caliper that will bolt up? Tried contacting Medina many times with no luck

Im sorry if you have had some sort of trouble. Its hard to beleive Bob/John are just ignoring you. If your not happy with your carb. there are many other choices avalible out there for next to nothing. There havnt been any other complaints on the sx 90, or its carb. Do me a favor and shoot me a pic of your rear brake set up so i can see what your working with.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
10-32 said:

Sure it has no air fuel mixture screw?

Could it be it was missing? We got a 22 Mikuni not that long ago and the folks over in asia forgot to put the adjuster in the carb!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think I got a different bike than the one on there site, It came in an OGM box and had a couple things different. Maybe a shipping mistake?

Yea, I was just going to replace the carb. The rear brake mount looks to be bent, which is causing the disc to lock up. I would try bending it but I am afraid it will brake.

Just sucks, not being able to ride a new bike, but I guess i cant complain since they are so cheap...... Maybe all cheap bikes need some work first:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I sold all these 90's for fob china cost to get rid of them... No market for them in the states for us...

If you have any issue... call me at 330-419-2291, then post up a pic of what is wrong... I have a bunch of china carbs laying around... I have been giving them away for a year...

So you can have a free 22mm carb... as for the brake, a picture of what is wrong would be nice... so we can send you the correct part.

We cannot help you unless you speak up, I am not a mind reader and we have no secrets... so lets document fixing your problem right here and now.

Lastly, you paid $550 for a bike others sell on here for $1000-$1100... So it is not like we are hurting anybody... lets just get your rear brake fixed and you will be fine... pics please

bob

·
Registered
513 Posts
I wasn't bitching, but I have sent pics and pm's twice on this matter back when you originally asked me to over a month ago. Once I didn't hear back I just thought since it was a cheap bike I shouldn't be complaining.

I know you guys always take care of your customers.

·
Registered
377 Posts
MedinaMiniSX said:
If you have any issue... call me at 330-419-2291, then post up a pic of what is wrong... I have a bunch of china carbs laying around... I have been giving them away for a year...

So you can have a free 22mm carb...

bob

Did you say you were giving away free 22mm carbs???......................hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts