PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Medina Generation #3 TTR & Midsize/Linkage Rollers...

Welcome to Generation #3 or "The Medina Mini Bailout".

Why? Because everyone is trying to do more with less...

So we are here to help!

#1 - The MIDSIZE CLONE "LINKAGE ROLLER" is

$1049 complete.:friday: That's all electronics, cables, skid plate, etc... You provide your own motor, carb, filter, kicker and shift lever. They come with Shiver clone forks, DNM shock, twin piston caliper, etc... You know the rest!

#2 - The RETRO "MIDSIZE LINKAGE" Frame Kit is

$449 complete.:bigok: That is the frame, sub-frame, waaay nice swinger and a DNM shock with comp. and rebound adjustments, etc... Don't have the $$$ for a new mini but you gotta have the linkage? We can help!

#3 - The FRONT END Kits we have are

$425.:birthday: Black fork tubes with the gold coatings on the lower tubes, twin piston caliper, triples and complete front brake set-up. Try & find a better price for a nicer front-end...

We will have 50+ Zongshen 155cc motor's in all generation 3 rollers but we don't see them showing up until mid-july. They will be discounted with our roller customers … more on that next month.

This is our start for 2009. I have the TTR pics coming Thursday night along with pics of some other components we will be selling.

Yea sure we could charge alot more... but that would not really help anyone now would it? So lets thin down the profit margins (like the $5 Footlong...) & RIDE ON for 2009!

Keeping 12" riding affordable 4 everyone!

Bob / John

Yes - We can ship anywhere... WELCOME to our BAILOUT of 2009

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
alright, that new roller is just too SICK!!!! im selling my x4 tommarow, but ill deff be saving up for one of these suckers after i finish up my truck. has anyone tested the new linkage, i saw the thread but havent kept up with it, is it heaps better or what? cant wait, you guys are THE MAN.....hahah

edit: also, by the way, when you say it comes with all electronics, all you talking for just the yx160's?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yukonridin23 said:
alright, that new roller is just too SICK!!!! im selling my x4 tommarow, but ill deff be saving up for one of these suckers after i finish up my truck. has anyone tested the new linkage, i saw the thread but havent kept up with it, is it heaps better or what? cant wait, you guys are THE MAN.....hahah

edit: also, by the way, when you say it comes with all electronics, all you talking for just the yx160's?

http://www.planetminis.com/f21/goodbye-x4-hello-x5-you-gotta-121003.html

Things at work are quite busy so I have had very little time to finish taking these bikes apart to spec them out but it will have it finished soon.

lilminis said:
why not ttr90 plastics or crf70 plastics, the klx110 plastics look over used

just mod it to fit ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for your kind feedback.

You can see how nice the welds are on these new frames (some shots of the $449 RML Kit).

All of our rollers are for CRF based engines only.

We have full pipes for both CRF and KLX bends.

All frames have MSO's

* Our next $899 MidSize (non-linkage) Clone will have CRF70 plastic... But that's in the Fall...

We have a corrupted zip file that is hosing up our TTR roller pics so we are getting that straighten out now. Sorry for the delay...

* UPS is about:thinkerg: $65 for the frame kit and $135 for the roller's... If we can ship for less, we will.

bob / john

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pics continued...

So we have 2 linkage rollers and retro frame kits to save you real money right now...

&... We will discount the new Zonger 155 to Medina customers ONLY when they show up next month sometime?

So get on the BAILOUT train and save some of your own hard earned $$$.

Our prices are going down instead of up... Imagine that?

bob / john

Attachments

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
MedinaMiniSX said:
...You can see how nice the welds are on these new frames (some shots of the $425 RML Kit)....

:D..you better edit this one...before getting slaughtered again;)

BTW...its still a good price for these things!!

1 - 20 of 373 Posts