·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fastest way to contact me is text, 573 535 9955

or email [email protected]

or PM..

Check my profile album or Fifty of the month for May 2010 for pics of the bike

I'm selling everything except the engine..

More photos here: 50 parts for sale pictures by traut811 - Photobucket

SOLD Forks (red baron factory g1's, bombshell disc setup, fresh PC'd black 12" front rim, hd spokes, almost new starcross tire, almost new tube/rim lock) SOLD

SOLD Frame (red baron chromolly pro, removable subframe I will include a black and a brushed aluminum subframe). I can sell as a package with:

Red baron +3 mx style swingarm, and fox podium x shock. I LOVE this setup! Im going to ask around $SOLD for the whole setup. I dont want to separate the swingarm/shock unless I have a buyer for both.

Stock pegmount, stock pegs, bbr seat, also have an sdg seat, I have the set of honda Woody graphics/OEM plastics, gas tank, rear wheel (ProWheel rim (NO scratches)/hd spokes/stock hub/rim lock/pretty fresh Shinko tire), just ask and make offers

Stock 2004 plastics/graphics SOLD!!!!

Also check out my other for sale thread for other parts.

WILL POSSIBLY WORK OUT A PARTIAL TRADE FOR A ELKA or FOX FLOAT MXR or NEW VERSION iSHOCK for the a-style swingarm

Other stocker I MAY part out..

OTHER PARTS

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crf fiddy said:
pics up please interested in front end and swinger and shock :eek:
Check my profile album for pics of the bike until I get some posted

We'd have to check, shipping to the UK may be pretty expensive too..

zwieblekopf said:
you're selling it?
..yeah. Both of em. Im going to kick my own azz once they're gone.

I dont even know what I'm doing right now. I must be delirious lol.

Z50R said:
replied.

LMK what all you're wanting with that setup.

for anyone else, text me if you can (I'm at work and not sure how often Ill be able to check PM's..) 573 535 9955

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stock crf50 plastics, 1 of the bbr seats have been spoken for once some bigger stuff sells, still have 1 more bbr seat, sdg seat, and almost new china seat as far as the butt-cushion department goes.

NOTE: Id knock some off the price if someones interested in this setup/possibly buy outright once some of this stuff sells an ELKA, possibly Float MXR, or the new iShock (has to be for a-style swingarm)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
frame swingarm rear shock, and rear wheel are pending. Anyone want any of this other stuff?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupWiz17 said:
Are the forks still for sale?

Well, some guy over in Illinois 2.5 hours away is wanting to come pick them up on Tuesday, he said he really wants them, so as of now the RB forks are PENDING as well

looks like forks/frame/swingarm/shock/rear wheel all have buyers, I think both sets of plastics are spoken for, anyone need anything else?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forks/front wheel were just picked up locally. Other than the stock 2004 crf50 plastics/graphics, everything is still here.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
txt me a price on the rear rim setup please...btw you know last week i asked you if you had a 10" rear setup and u said no...the lies lol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Frame/swingarm/podium x/pegmount and pegs SOLD and shipped

PappaSmurf said:
What kind of throttle is that?

I dont even know..lol

$25 shipped and it'll come with a takegawa throttle cable, and a stock one. (Stock is pictured with it)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts