PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who will be at the Masters of Minis Mototown ride day on Sat 13th:

If you need any last minute parts for your bikes, sent an email to [email protected] with whatever you need and I'll make sure your parts are loaded and hand delivered to you at Mototown on the 13th....well, maybe not hand delivered, but just come over to the G2moto pit area and we'll give you the parts.:)

We have everything for the G2 moto 125 R4, 160 R1 midsize, and 160 R1 Supermidsize in stock. Check for the part name, number, and prices here:

PARTS

if you don't see what your looking for and it's original equipment on any of our models, send an email and I'll get you a price on that item (sorry not all model parts are listed on the website at the moment)

Also, if you're interested in purchasing a bike, I can have a fully prepped G2moto waiting for you when you arrive....jsut let me know by Friday evening for a bike.

We're leaving at 10am Sat morning so if you need any parts, I can load them up until 10am.

Thanks and don't forget to stop by and demo a G2moto bike!

Mike

G2moto

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're loading our trailer now and plan on leaing at 11am Sat morning. If you need anything specific, send me an email at [email protected] I've alread recieved a few requests for parts and there is still time if you need last minute parts like: bars, plastics, seats, tanks, engines, levers, brake pads, even a new bike, ect...

Thanks and see you tomorrow at Mototown!

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts