1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I only know of one other guy on this site from Mass how about anybody

else? Where I live on the Cape, It snowed last week about 8'' and shortly

turned to rain and disappeared. so this is about the only place in the northeast that dont have any snow!!!

OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi, OLDSCHOOL, I'm from NH. I've got three other moto buddies that also have fifties, and we're dying to ride. Have you ever been to Uxbridge? We're going to ride there this coming season, as well as a couple of local tracks. Do you race? I currently race at the local pro level, and am looking to try my luck w/50 racing this year. If you're interested, give me a holler back and we'll set up a time to ride some day.

Kelly

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi, OLDSCHOOL, I'm from NH. I've got three other moto buddies that also have fifties, and we're dying to ride. Have you ever been to Uxbridge? We're going to ride there this coming season, as well as a couple of local tracks. Do you race? I currently race at the local pro level, and am looking to try my luck w/50 racing this year. If you're interested, give me a holler back and we'll set up a time to ride some day.

Kelly

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Mx,

Oh ya dude there is at this present time in my and MILLBILLYFIDDIE's, area 14 guys with xr50's. Dude I've got two tracks to ride at, One out back at my house and one that is Insane for fiddies. a couple of miles from my house. And ya I race Just Raced In front of 6000 people(sold out crowd) at the BRIDGEPORT CT. ARENACROSS this past weekend the 17th. and I also raced at the RED BULL 50cc NATIONAL at Tony Lorusso's Track in Middletown CT. last Oct. There were 22 of us at the ARENACROSS and about 65 + racers at the RED BULL RACE...! And It will be even bigger this year..!!!! If you PM me I'LL give you my PHONE # and we can Talk.. I'm going to have a killer bike in a few weeks... There are some real fast guys at these races.....

Later Man.........Kevin aka OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey OLDSCHOOL, you and your boys better get plenty of practice.....Glen will be even faster in the spring on the DPM #91 "factory" bike.... :p

BTW, great job on Saturday! Can't remember if you got 3rd or 4th out of 18 riders :?

Don

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Don,

I thought there were 20 plus the guys from PETE's..? Glen is Wicked Fast plus what ever you got for secret mods in that #91 bike...WOW It flys. And Tony Lorusso is just Awsome.. Ya since #99 didn't race the Heat race He forgot to mention he had a 112cc 4speed Stroker..!!! So his holeshot and 4th place finnish was a given..... But I got a New pro race Frame and suspension coming and a new Race motor for this season. So It should be an Interesting season....... Keep me Inmind on any Race action that comes to ya.....Thanks Don

Later.......OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sweet! I'll definately pm my #'s to you. Having tracks in your backyard will certainly help your riding :twisted: If I recall correctly, you are also a bmx racer? Very cool.

I was going to race the Bridgeport AX Friday night in the 125 pro class, but I got held up at work due to the artic cold we had last week. We saw lows of -50 in my area (central NH), and I had to keep an eye on the building that I manage. Unfortunately, one of my buddies that got a 50 two weeks ago went down in the 125 pro class and broke his wrist...he'll be out for roughly 6 weeks.

BTW- If Tony is as fast on his 50 as he is on full sized bikes, we REALLY will have our hands full this season 8O

Later guys,

Kelly

·
Registered
196 Posts
We plan on doing some big events in the spring and through the summer both at Tony's place and here in Milford (night races). I will post info. as we make the final arrangements. Thanks guys.

p.s. "secret mods" :wink: you'll just have to use your imagination....I'll never tell all my secrets!

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Don,

Quiet is good and DANGEROUS, for everybody.... I know that # 91 Motor Is TWEEKED.. But I plan on having a smoking motor myself. And am going to go big on my track to get my skill level up. I never under estamate my competition.... When the weather gets better I'm going to blow the dust off My BMX bike and start to train...! I definetly have a goal for next year...!!!! I never never give up! And I know and realize in the end It's all in fun..

Thanks...........Kevin aka.OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Guys :

Is there a standard set of rules somewhere that determines what mods are legal for each class run at these events ? I don't wanta end up being bumped up into the next class and becoming a instant back marker in 2 laps or less . :roll:

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Johnny,

There will be some tracks that will have seperate classes. But right now the classes at the RED BULL and other local races are:

STOCK

MODIFIED

OPEN CLASS

Thats It for now there is an EAST COAST ORG site Just about ready to Launch soon....... If you want more Info PM : Harris718

Later OLDSCHOOL

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.