PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
im gettin these bars for my fmx bike....i think im gonna get them for my race one to, there 7 inch rise and come pretty wide (not to skinny is what im getting at) and there super duper cheap, there actually one of the thickest-walled bars for bmx out there and super strong....there 30$ canadian...

there made by RPM by the way...i think its a canadian company but not sure

·
Registered
461 Posts
if it fits both it will just mean u will need lower than average height bmx bars or higher than average mx bars....since the clamps universal height

·
Registered
461 Posts
he has fast50 bmx bars, buts hes also 6'2''...all depends what u like and how big u are

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have just seen a set today with some Tag MX bars in they were not on a bike a I put them up agents my mates bike which has a set of red baron forks in with BMX bars and the Marzocchi kit is about 10” higher

They are seriously big forks I cannot wait to get mine

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I think this has been posted before but ill ask again becuase i forget and i have no idea what the topic name was. What is the height of the tag mini play bars? Im pretty short so they might work good with the marzorcchis for me. What about the renthal bars? I guess they are mx style since renthal is big into mx, am i right? How tall are they?

·
Registered
461 Posts
i used renthal xr/ttr replacement bars with my bombshells....i liked them they worked perfect...about a half an inhc higher would have been nice tho....and they come super wide i cut an inch off each side...teh tags are a bit higher...and a little narrower than non modded renthals...u might want to check out ur local bmx shop, if they have a wide selection just hold all the bars up see what feels good. if ur short ull need sumthing 7 inch rise and under...but no less than 5 or it will be to low, unless ur 3 feet tall :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.