PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm helping a friend to get his old yamaha 80 running. Its an enduro (GTMX80) or something with those letters. Its oil injected. We have to pull the bike with a fourwheeler to get it to fire. Then if you don't hold it wide open, it will stall instantly. When it actually runs, the bike seems to be going in and out of the powerband without moving the throttle. I took the carb off only to find a jet sitting in the bowl. I put the jet back in and put the carb back on, and when it fired it had absolutely no throttle response. I'm almost positive that i put the cap back on the carb right. It was running wide open and didn't respond to the throttle from closed to all the way open. It isn't in perfect shape my any means, but he just wanted something to fart around on with me on my 50. I don't think he wants to spend any kind of real money doing a top end or anything like that. Somebody has to have some advice on this one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.