PlanetMinis Forums banner

M60 bolt pattern? Is this the KTM 65 rear sprocket pattern?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  crazygoat 
#1 ·
Another newbie question, is the K60 rear sprocket bolt pattern the same as the KTM sx65 bolt pattern?

Im trying to adapt a KTM rear wheel into a BBR rear swinger, but Im having a bit of a puzzle trying to figure hot the right disk brake setup for this configuration. Should I use a KX 65 disk brake setup or something else?

Thx. JC

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I checked the bolt pattern and it is a K60 hub; sorry about that. Now it might be more familiar.

I am asking about the K60 bolt pattern because I just bought this used rear wheel that came with a 47 tooth sprocket that I have to change to fit a BBR rear chain guide, and I saw that 2bros has an K60 39 tooth sprocket that is similar to the ktm pattern; I'll just call 2bros.

The other issue is fitting this wheel and disk brake to the BBR swinger. The good thing is that the bbr disk isvthe same as the one on the ktm rear wheel; I think it's a matter of finding the right spacer...

Anyhow, thanks for the advice. At this point I will put the project on hold until after I heal a broken collar bone; a down hill mtb fall - it sucks, I'll need a plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.