PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the FRD pipe I built, it has a custom PC can that it designed for larger engines than the standard LXR muffler.

I like how it worked out, had to bump the pilot from a 50 to a 55, and went from a 125 main to a 135 main, and it is super responsive.

It really lets this thing pull harder, the other pipe was designed for a smaller engine and seemed to limit the engines ability to meet its full potential.

The engine is a custom 236cc, custom machine work on the intake to change the angle, s35 cam,tak rollers, TB v2 with FRD porting, FRD decomp with cable,

The rear suspension is a custom Elka, with special linkage and 10+" of rear wheel travel, Preproduction forks with a tad bit over 9" inches of front travel. I also have a oneoff set of one piece billet hubs, that have two bearings on each side for the rear, and a wide spoke anlge as well as .5mm thicker spokes, these wheel sets are 2lbs lighter than standard LXR billet wheels sets. there are a few other details I my have forgot to mention.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redirt78 said:
Thats insane, is she hard to hold on to haha dayum

Nice pipe btw
Thansk,, It is a blast on big bike tracks!!

This bikes is a rolling testbed for new ideas and products.

·
Registered
264 Posts
cant stop watching the video of it this things a beast ....... one of the fastest mini bikes ive seen !! for sure

you can see how much mor epower it has over stock pitster when he cant clearr the jump on a stock one !!!!​

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
skipbuysparts said:
yea matt I want a giant motor also is this the same motor you built last year big stroker with no spacer under the cylinder
This is the second large engine,, one 239cc, this one 236cc.. both were done without a cylinder spacer.

I have aonther in the works ,, top secret LOL,, It will not be as big but the power should be more !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts