PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to the retard who put in a question for my plastic...ive gone ahead and replied to your stupid question......and whoever you are...please show me a price total of Acerbis plastic xr kit and a lahaye xr graphic kit. if it shows they can be bought for your claimed 80 dollars.....ill end the auction now and send you the plastics for FREE!!

· Registered
245 Posts
I might want those knee pads! Let me get back to you tomorrow

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.....spokes look fine....i was wondering myself if they were junk cuz they are half the price.....seem like identical spokes to my 55 dollar ones.

your second question is jibber jabber try that one again.

matrix...HELL NO!!! those things are freakin gay and i shouldnt have even purchased those rims for my friend...o well at least i got 40 bucks and a positive feedback for it. :D

i could have gotten like 300 from her but im not like that. i told her what i won them for and she told me not to go over 700 bucks!! coulda just said they were 700 lol

but i just told her the actual price and she hooked me up with 40 bucks cash........karma baby!! dont screw people over and you wont get screwed in return.

that last comment applies to someone.....but who? ;)

· Registered
618 Posts
Sorry about that. I missed a word there.

What I meant to say was, Do you know anything about the rims that the guy has that you got your spokes from?

And yes Matrix's are gay.

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no word on the rims but the spokes are good. i wouldnt count on them unless they are a known name...i wasted 200 bucks on rims for them to be junk from day one.

BUMP!

i lowered the price of the stuff.!!! buy it up! those graphics are CHEAP!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.