PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for sponsers and vendors for new event!!!! Sponser cost is all the same, $50 sponser fee and this includes a vending area day of event!!!!! The flyer is not made to give sponsers time to respond. Please go to diovonti.com and look at events to see events already in play. Below is the forum i announced today please let me know :)

the flyer will be posted shortly! Waiting for a title sponser to sign on.

Its official! The 2010 west coast open of minis is here!!!! Planetminis.com will be apart of this new event. Held at the lucas oil motorsports complex in lake elsinore california.

This race is made to help all the top level riders in there classes to prepare for vegas! That means all vegas rules apply!!! The track will be a vegas mock up to help all riders to be prepared.

100% pro payback with prizes for the ametures!!

entry for all classes will be a new low $20!!!!!! For all classes

please write back with any questions? By your feed back can help this event become a classic and annual event

·
Registered
136 Posts
First learn to spell "Looking" and "Sponsor" and you might get a few people to step up. When you cant spell two pretty simple words then you shouldn't expect very much "lookink" or "sponsers".

I'm no Grammar Nazi but when you are looking for some one to donate money, you need to convey a message that your at least professional enough to use a spell check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.