PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm sorta new to Pitbikes but not new to Mx. I've been looking over the rules and classes and my bike fits the stock/mod class. I have a few questions. Must run a stock carb and intake, correct? The suspension must be stock appearing but I assume that to be I can change springs for my weight. The cases and head must be stock appearing, can I change the cam? My bike already has a PC pipe and an aftermarket manual clutch which is ok by the rules. Pegs, mount, brake pedal and shifter are ok to change as well as the seat? Sorry probably some stupid questions but I want to be sure my Bike is legal for that class and that I don't purchase unusable parts for my bike. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
556 Posts
No your ok for asking.

Looks like your good.
We will be glad to have you join us for 2014.

Oneal/BLUR , EVS , Source mx , MB1 , ASV , Slick ,

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! I emailed you earlier this year about racing your series but some things came up but now I have all winter to get my bike ready and my body into shape. What's the turnout in the stock/mod average?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Turnout has been down due to this crappy economy.
But the fun is always huge. Lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just wanting to battle some guys and not be the lonely only. Just going to go for it I suppose!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
We made that class so it would be cheaper to run.but people would rather buy the other models and or build the ones they got.
No explanation why this class isn't more popular. Lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's definitely addicting to keep on adding to your bike but my buddies that don't want to race want to ride head to head with out the huge hp advantage so my bike will be a stock mod class entry so on off weekends or summer nights we can bang bars. Lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Your right and its the reason we made this class like that in hopes of good ( clean) fun.

Bring your buddies with ya.
More the better, maybe you guys can get other to join in

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just want to say hi to everyone! Have been running AMA indoor flat track recently in Illinois and Kentucky with stevenaceracing.com. And upgrading bike as much as possible for next year. Hope everyone is doing good and happy holidays!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey mike. Great to hear and yes happy holidays to you as well. Hope it's good for you and safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts