PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
1forum = all forums?!?! what about www.PItbikenation.com with a classifieds section? :):)

I have stock exhaust but I'll want 45 for it --- bbr sells stock exhaust for 50 and I still have to come up with the money to buy new exhaust.

If you are interested let me know: [email protected]

-Matt

·
Registered
178 Posts
hahahah ouch...PBN rox0rs your b0x0rs

·
Registered
410 Posts
SpLiZaaT said:
I have stock exhaust but I'll want 45 for it --- bbr sells stock exhaust for 50 and I still have to come up with the money to buy new exhaust.

If you are interested let me know: [email protected]

-Matt

good luck with that, i've sold them on ebay for anywhere from $15 to $30 and guess what...I got another one coming up...

·
Registered
33 Posts
or....u could get a fmf power core 4 pipe its just as quiet as the stock pipe and it has pretty good bottom power....i just got one and rode mini night and i liked it a lot....a lot of people say that suck but i think its actually pretty good.just an option :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
FMF pipe is crap. Whoevers buys one and thinks it works, should return it and spend the $150 (or more) on a gun to shoot themselves in the head multiple times.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.