431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a lot of parts, I am located in San Diego

Stock platics

12" wheels/hubs

gas tank

xr70 or similar forks

Big chromo frame

I decided to build a bike from the ground up so if you have any other parts I may be interested please let me know.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I am a big guy, 6 foot 200+ so I figured that I wont really be able to keep any stock parts. I also figured that rather than getting ANOTHER loan I would just throw some cash at it every month and have it built by summer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Travisfab you should just wait for SkinDonor's bike to come out.... that thing is trick!! 12 inch wheels, 125cc engine, 3 speed manual clutch. 6 inch inverted forks........ etc

That stuff was only off the top of my head so dont quote me on it PM SkinDonor he will give you the run down

·
Registered
755 Posts
i got stock plastics 03 with skin graphics on em inn good condition, i got the front drum with longer brake cable already on it, i also have a stock carb with aftermarket longer throttle cable

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump... still looking for parts, So far I have a motor and xr70 forks/wheels, the rest is still up in the air. I also have a nice palm pilot that was over $200 new that I am willing to trade if anyone is interested.

things I still need

-Xr70 swingarm/shock

-Frame

-gas tank

-Plastics

-bars

-xr70 top clamp, like sano's

-stock pipe

-pegs/pegmount

-wiring (kill switch/CDI/rev box/key assembly)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.