PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this bike back when I was in college, I sold it in 2017 due to needing money for tuition (regretted it). I am now looking for it, so I maybe can buy it back. Sold it to a guy located in the Houston, Texas area. Let me know if y’all have seen it, I would love to buy it back.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
I have been here all my life and I've never seen that bike come up for sale. Although the owner could have powdercoated, or parted the bike out. I know how it feels to lose track of old builds but it happens. Good luck with your search. We have a pretty big group that rides in Houston currently. Do you still own a mini?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been here all my life and I've never seen that bike come up for sale. Although the owner could have powdercoated, or parted the bike out. I know how it feels to lose track of old builds but it happens. Good luck with your search. We have a pretty big group that rides in Houston currently. Do you still own a mini?

I dont own a mini any longer, I have a cr125 and a yz250. Yeah that could have been the case maybe he did part it out. I got in touch with the old owner that sold it after me, guy said he drove from Dallas to get it. Hopefully he hasn’t parted it out and still has it. Maybe he wants to sell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts