PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, as the title says I'm looking for a kx65 caliper adapter for crf50 marzocchi forks. They are old style forks if that makes a difference. Also any advice for converting to kx65 brakes but I think I have it figured out. From what I've read the stock 65 brake hose works pretty good I'm planning on ordering a new hose from galfer most likely.

I ordered a galfer 200mm rotor and I'm also looking for the kx65 caliper and master as well but will be borrowing brakes from my rm65 for now. I just need to find an adapter.

I'm located in gold bar Washington and can meet locally or pay for shipping.

My phone number is
425-366-1618 text or call is fine also messaging here is fine. Thank you!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi, as the title says I'm looking for a kx65 caliper adapter for crf50 marzocchi forks. They are old style forks if that makes a difference. Also any advice for converting to kx65 brakes but I think I have it figured out. From what I've read the stock 65 brake hose works pretty good I'm planning on ordering a new hose from galfer most likely.

I ordered a galfer 200mm rotor and I'm also looking for the kx65 caliper and master as well but will be borrowing brakes from my rm65 for now. I just need to find an adapter.

I'm located in gold bar Washington and can meet locally or pay for shipping.

My phone number is
425-366-1618 text or call is fine also messaging here is fine. Thank you!
Message DMC motorsport in GA he sells them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Message DMC motorsport in GA he sells them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I found the bracket on their website and ordered one. I spent hours searching the internet for something and couldn't find anything. I'll link the bracket below.

For anyone else searching for front brakes I was looking at the pirahna 51mm front brakes and supposedly that all bolts on I'm not sure which rotor you use with it but that's another option and it looks like it has a dual piston caliper. It's only 90 dollars for the whole setup pre-bled and ready to go. I'm not sure about the quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts