PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

what are the best solutions to build up some power for my 110, the only mod is a t-4 exhaust.

I've been looking into like just the 134cc kits and air filter.

Where can I get a good price on the piston, rings, cylinder and air filter and bracket?

Let me know what you think.

THanks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Keep in mind, you will always want more. Have you ridden other modded bikes? The fastest you've ridden is the fastest you know, so you might be ok with a basic bore kit if you haven't been around any serious bikes. I ended up with a 165+R bike and started out with a TB 143 stock head on a low buck budget. Be careful man, it's addicting...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha yeah i know man, i'm pretty much just getting started and i can't stop. every penny i get goes away for new parts.

How would a yx150 cylinder and piston work with my stock motor? any boring necessary?

and would the t4 exhaust and stock carb keep up with it?

Let me know.

·
Registered
491 Posts
To be honest, I don't know anything about the yx stuff. The T-4 pipe seems to work best on the light bore kits. I'm sure it WOULD work on anything, but would be a restriction on a larger motor with a non-stock head. If you are jetted right, you could have a lot of fun with the stock carb until you want to upgrade again. It will probably be very torquey, but not have a ton of top end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.