PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
I have two bikes with them and they work great. I switched from a Race Tech to the F22 Ishock.



Now the Race Tech is just sitting around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you guys havent had any problems with them?

just asking because ive heard alot about the lower end i shocks being crap, and was just wondering how the more top of the line one was.

everyones input is appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,897 Posts
321racer said:
you guys havent had any problems with them?

just asking because ive heard alot about the lower end i shocks being crap, and was just wondering how the more top of the line one was.

everyones input is appreciated.


The F22 shock has NOTHING in common with the low end shocks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
The lower end i shocks are a debatable subject. I have had friends break them in half and i have another friend that has 3 years of constant beat down on his and its mint. So i would say that the high end i-shocks are worth it; also i-shocks have a lifetime warranty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would they still have the warranty even if i wasnt the original buyer?

so the f22 is pretty much in a whole different league than the lower end i shocks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
If you had a used shock and it broke i hear an angry letter sent with the broken shock will get you a free new shock or a free rebuild guaranteed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,897 Posts
321racer said:
would they still have the warranty even if i wasnt the original buyer?

so the f22 is pretty much in a whole different league than the lower end i shocks?


Ohh yea.They are 100% different.Every part of the f22 is much better quality than the low line ones.I had one worn out lower shock bearing in 3 years of having it and called Ishock to buy a new one and they sent me one for free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
The Sano LS8 and F22 is a great setup. That's what I'm running on one of my bikes. If you have any problems with the shock just call them up and they'll help you out. They did for me on my M1 A6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
321racer said:
thanks for the input guys! looks like ill go with the i shock and sano ls8 setup.


im going to be running this set up i think.. time to upgrade haha.



let me know how you like it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
What about sending the shock in for a re-valve? Does I Shock do that? Is there a certain person over there to talk to about spring rates and valving?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
j440 said:
im going to be running this set up i think.. time to upgrade haha.



let me know how you like it


will do. i probably wont have the bike finished for about a month, but ill let ya know how it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,829 Posts
KI6HNB said:
What about sending the shock in for a re-valve? Does I Shock do that? Is there a certain person over there to talk to about spring rates and valving?


Yes they re-valve ..



Jovani at I-shock recently helped me out with my M1-A6 .



Great service and prompt !!



About that the " Life time warranty " thing ... It use to only work if you serviced your shock thru them every 6 months .



It amy have changed now ???... But call and ask em . And please lets us know what is what .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
they just revalved my shock for me for free because i said it felt like crap. they seem to be pretty good with their warrenties, although im not that impressed with their lower end shocks.



don't know about the f22 though.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top