PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have nothing on my crf50 as of now. In a few days i will be getting the Kitaco 88cc light bore kit.

Thats all i know of and can afford for now.

I have no idea what to get next. I know ill be getting an I-Shock for the rear shortly after.

So if someone can post a list of pipes and other performance parts that i should get and that would go best with the 88cc kit, it would be greatly appreciated

G

·
Hows this... Dr d exhaust, Cromo Fork tubes and HD front springs that will be budget mod syou can make... :lol: .

If you get a shock I would recommend getting some form of stiff springs and bushings in the front. If you could it would be better to get a kit with springs, new +1 legs, and bushings. I only hear good things about I-shock from the regular to the LE.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I personally would do suspension work before motor work if you havent already. Unless you weigh about 60lbs. It seems stupid to have a powerful motor, and be riding on bumpstops. Not to mention that could get dangerous.

·
Registered
25 Posts
RacingRice said:
I personally would do suspension work before motor work if you havent already. Unless you weigh about 60lbs. It seems stupid to have a powerful motor, and be riding on bumpstops. Not to mention that could get dangerous.

I agree.

Get Hard Springs for your forks nad rear shock at least. And or get the chromoly fork legs with bushing, I would get alot more pars before you get your big bore kit.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
i did my whole bike before i am getting the motor all done up.

well i just had a basic 88 kit in it for a while...the stock power is just horrible.

and that isnt a useless post. yours was. him saying that is giving the guy another opinion that would help him to make the best decision he can make in spending his money in the right spot. YOU JERK!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.