PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this combinatio? Or have an idea on how well it will work? Im wanting to get more bottom end from my bike and help it rev faster, at the same time i want to get a manual clutch but im not sure how these will work together. It isnt a race bike just one to have fun on but i dont want to hurt the ridability of it any more then going to the 3 speed manual.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO CUT A FLYWHEEL......ANYWHERE WITH A LIL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WITH DOING THEM BEFORE AND YOUR FINE.

AS FAR AS THE COMBO...YEA I USE THE SAME SETUP RIGHT NOW...........PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THE CLUTCH BECASUE ITS A 2 PLATE AND MY BIKE JUST HEATS THAT THING UP WAY TOO FAST.....BUT IF ITS FOR A PLAY BIKE THEN I WOULD GO FOR IT FOR SURE....ILL BE CHANGING FROM THE NO FEELING TB CLUTCH TO A TAKAGAWA CLUTCH OR A STOCK CLUTCH PACK WITH PPS HYDRAULIC ACTUATER.

SRY BOUT CAPS

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
it bolts up to the nut on the case of the clutch..........it then uses hydraulic fluid to push in the clutch........samething that happens when you move the shifter up to change gears....so it makes the tranny a semi auto........either dont use the lever or use it.......the lever would be great for the starts and then shifting on the track you wouldnt have to use it.....it kinda cool how it works but i think a takagawa is the only way to go for that true clutch feel of a big bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.