PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any type of paperwork or instructions or anything liek that on the Lifan YX160ccs? Nothing came with mine and having some issues wondering what all this hardware is for, wiring, etc etc. Thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OGM. Theres seriously like 50 nuts n bolts lol. I'll take a pic when I get home.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTF?

So many allen head bolts?

WTF is the copper gasket/crush washer deal for?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOLOLOLOL Tristan drinking and driving is all the rage!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup it bolted right in... my frame was a bit tweaked so I had to beat on it a bit but its bolted into the frame right now ready to go... just waiting on my Billet Hub to get here from Five21Racing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just got a 138cc with no instructions but the only hardware it came with was the oil cooler bolts, copper crush washers for that and an exhaust gasket. Thats great they gave you all that extra hardware! Use the theory I use...If you dont need it, its lighter. I cant see where you need that hardware unless you were rebuilding the thing. I'm having problems gettin the bolt through on my probably tweeked frame...The lower bolt is in, and one side of the top...what a pain I can't get enough weight on it without friends and I really dont wanna open the hole on my bbr frame. Beer and swearing to come tonite!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just got a 138cc with no instructions but the only hardware it came with was the oil cooler bolts, copper crush washers for that and an exhaust gasket. Thats great they gave you all that extra hardware! Use the theory I use...If you dont need it, its lighter. I cant see where you need that hardware unless you were rebuilding the thing. I'm having problems gettin the bolt through on my probably tweeked frame...The lower bolt is in, and one side of the top...what a pain I can't get enough weight on it without friends and I really dont wanna open the hole on my bbr frame. Beer and swearing to come tonite!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
same with my lower mount, only one side would go in cuz of a tweaked frame. I untweaked it and beat the crap out of it with a hammer and it went in :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.