PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new Lifan 150 engine that I have already put a takegawa SH + R and a VM26 on. Wondered if there is anything else I should get? Is there any kits avilable similar to the YX 165cc etc. for lifan engines?

·
Registered
114 Posts
mehr said:
Just got a new Lifan 150 engine that I have already put a takegawa SH + R and a VM26 on. Wondered if there is anything else I should get? Is there any kits avilable similar to the YX 165cc etc. for lifan engines?

the ncc 63mm kit is awsome for it and price is good to. if you really want to add some a$$ to it try it out. you cant beat cubes.

·
Banned
1 Posts
mehr said:

Was the head for the Lifan stud pattern, or did you adapt a Honda-spaced one? You Euro's get all the good stuff;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The head had to be adapted to fit. I have not fired it up yet though because of all the confusion with electrical wires. hope to get it fixed before the weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.