PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The leverage blocks have the same function as the BBR ones but they are NOT the same. You will need Pitster Pro blocks for your X4, and I am sure that if you call those guys up they will sell you some if you like.

·
Registered
290 Posts
washracer_11 said:
The blocks adjust the angle of the shock to change the leverage ratio. I don't think that they would change the height to where you would notice a difference.

Actually, they DO change the ride height. I changed from the red to the black and it measured an inch taller than the red block.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
good to know.

The compression knob and rebound work amazingly well on the shocks so play around with it. I took my bike out in Moab last weekend and played with the suspension settings and it made a world of difference.

Washer Man,

There is a sick strip on rough right next to the road in Moab that we should do some filming on, maybe you can video my silverado eating up the whoops. Just a thought

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.