PlanetMinis Forums banner

3041 - 3060 of 3063 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my fiddy as today

honda crf50 with 88kit stage 3 with big bore racing cam n head, street legal, stunt bike Screen Shot 2015-10-05 at 3.04.03 PM.png IMG_4270.JPG IMG_5595.jpg IMG_5596.jpg IMG_5597.jpg IMG_5599.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0098.jpg :22::banana::moon::shhh::spankme::theyareontome::usa::You_Rock_Emoticon:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heres my 50. Its got the BBR 88cc kit, BBR Tall Bars, BBR triple clamp, street tires, modded stock exhaust, and an aftermarket rear shock

All clean.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts

As she sits now... upgrading to a V1 this week.

Current cost of upgrades about 2500.
Running TB 108 stroker with yosh pipe and a bunch of other little goodies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a couple pictures of my 2003 xr50. Bought it new in '03' and built it up over the next couple years. It mostly sat since around 06 or 07, but I've recently been back trying to ride it, and absolutely loving it again!!

Specs, from what I can remember, are:

Billet front & rear rims laced to stock hubs with HD spokes
crf50 front fender
Red Baron front forks
GT junior BMX bars
Fast 50's billet throttle
Takegawa 88cc bore kit
TB race head
20mm carb
Sano Systems exhaust
usual high flow oil filter, HD clutch springs, etc that goes along with a bore kit...
some brand of skid plate that has seen better days :D
50 Caliber rear swingarm and shock
Kenda Millville front tire 60/100 - 10 (loved this tire but can't find it anymore)
Full Bore rear tire 2.5x10
Cheap, Amazon bought frame cradle kit since the top motor mount started breaking. the kit was a joke and is such thin metal I doubt it's doing anything. Might use it as a template to make a thicker version this winter.
With the rake in the front end, I'm thinking a decently bent frame, lol

That mostly sums it up. Thinking of maybe doing a 12" front wheel and a rebuild (started smoking on and off the other day) now that I'm riding it again. And the rear shock damping keeps fading in and out, so maybe a rebuild or just a new shock...

IMG_3465.JPG IMG_3467.JPG

Absolutely cannot believe I've had this thing for 13 years!! glad to see people are still building them! The hobby has definitely dropped way back over the years...

·
Registered
94 Posts
No longer own these bikes, but here's 2 of my builds over the past few years.
Thought some people on here may be interested in seeing them, whether it be inspiration or whatever.

Complete spec lists at the end of the videos.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fresh off the pallet rack
Hasnt been used in a bit
Brought back some pretty cool memories.
Basic Reeg Roller Elka Ti spring rear suspension
With a 124 DOHC, 28mm TMX, Tokyo Mods ign

Got R done back in the day.

Reeg004.jpg Reeg008.jpg

3041 - 3060 of 3063 Posts