PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1828 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
FastMC said:
4 weeks since the fracture, probably be another at least 2 in the cast. Dont tell my wife but I'll be back.....:D. I was having a blast up till that point. Good times up at 106. This was a freak thing....(I hope) !

What size and brand motor you run'n in that bad boy ? I know my 88 can't hang with any of the guys run'n those big cc'd motors . :rolleyes:

I need to step it up big for next year for sure if I'm gonna play with the big dogs ... ;) :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Re: Lets see everyone's Z!

dirttrackin280h said:
Here are some pics of my 79' and 84' Z50R's. Both have 88cc motors, exhausts, etc. etc.. Just finished them both up this weekend. I'm almost done with my 92' Z, waiting on the bars. Will post pics when that is finished..

mad props on those 50s.

very very nice. :cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts

1979 Z50r with 72cc Jincheng motor, 20mm ShengWay carb, Snow Hogs, 15/37 gearing, and misc other trickery.

·
Registered
342 Posts

i guess there's no time like the present to let the cat all the way out of the bag....here's some crummy pics of my z project. it's been done for a few months now, i'll post up good pics when reilly118 and i have our final face off

·
Registered
342 Posts

thanks portland!!!

your bike is pretty sick too! i have that same headlight setup on my kawi zx9. looks cool on your bike man

·
Registered
657 Posts

Here's mine 1975 I think. $200 for the roller and used my cdi tb88 w/ head engine. Bikes alot of fun. Used mostly for wheelies up and down the street.

Would like to get a new pipe though. I doubt the stock pipe is doing much!

I'll probably blow it apart this winter and paint it up, and get one of those low profile seats>

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Re: Here we go again !!!

FastMC said:
What forks are those? How do you like them. Very nice Zs by the way.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the Z models, but others look great when modified. Nice work guys.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

houdini said:
hey,

i'm eric from germany. my monkeybike:
Oh my God! That is the sickest Monkey I have ever seen, period. That dual exhaust looks great. Perfect bike! :D

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Re: Here we go again !!!

50-50 said:
What forks are those? How do you like them. Very nice Zs by the way.
They're Fast50s speedforks. They work nice for the motard but are limited to 3.00" tire width.

21 - 40 of 1828 Posts