Chaly fenders
Custom made side decals
Custom bars
Custom seat
Cold Fusion billet
Joker Machine
12v 90w stator
Marchal Headlight
Sweet bikes! Yours always are. Tell me about the shocks, swing arm ( stock length?), tire and wheel size and manuf on the Black one. Are both of these original 70 Honda motors with stroker kits? How are the two engines different? Love the machines cases/ covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I'm new here, and my english is not so good, so forgive me if I'm wrong here. I could not now read out whether it is only about real Honda or not, I have unfortunately only a Fake Dax from the Spanish manufacturer Sumco, a Skymax 125, which I have changed a little and will continue to change. Greetings from Vienna, Austria

Stefan

Before:
Land vehicle Vehicle Red Motor vehicle Motorcycle

Now:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
15 Posts
View attachment fullsizeoutput_2d.jpeg

update on my 1970. disk brake front end. led head and tail light. piranha 140cc with 12,000 miles on it now. limiter and wheelies every day for 3 years. nothing but regular valve adjustments and oil changes. mikuni 26mm carb. 16/32 gearing with 120/90-10 tires (top speed 73.6 mph)
pit bike front fender. here is a video (have a handful of ct70 videos on my youtube channel) enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just put together a 1994 CT70. I am retired and have bought a 5th wheel and needed a good campground bike to bring with. Owned a 1993 CT70 many years ago when the kids were growing up learning to ride. Once they got older the bike was sold. Fast forward 25 years and I have the Honda CT70 itch again.

Been looking for over a year and finally found a 1994 2 hours away with a title for $1200. Went and bought it and stripped the bike down completely. Bike was in rough shape with many broken parts and lots of rust/neglect. First time ever doing that and thought wow thats a lot of parts when it was fully disassembled. Had the frame and swing arm powder coated locally and stripped, media blasted all the other parts and repainted everything and turned it Purple and Silver which is my favorite color combo. It was a 5 week project start to finish.

Still working a few little gremlins out but its running great with the exception of the headlight and high beam indicator. (Both very dim) I have a New Rectifier en-route that I hope cures the problem. Had the flywheel off today (puller just arrived) and man was there some heavy rust build up in there. Got that all cleaned out today and adjusted the valves.

So I wasnt going for originality but was going for nice and clean looking CT70 in my style.

Cheers, Jim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Rim Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Rim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

Wanted to share a picture of mine as well.
Coming along nicely (I think).

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

There are a lot more pictures on my blog that you can check out if you'd like, and I'll post more pictures as I make further progress.

Mechmania ? When obsession becomes reality

Please keep on sharing, love watching pictures of all the different builds.

Kind regards,
Thomas

561 - 580 of 608 Posts