PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone -

Just an update: You can leave your trailerrs in the pits on Saturday night. The must be closed and locked up. You must also keep your areea clean at the end of Saturday. There will be security guards on Duty.

You can have a look at the grounds layout and where the pits are at www.m4sx.com . We are only 9 days away! Also there is only 4 days left for pre-registration so get on it!

· Registered
1,187 Posts
SURFERCROSS said:
Hey everyone -

Just an update: You can leave your trailerrs in the pits on Saturday night. The must be closed and locked up. You must also keep your areea clean at the end of Saturday. There will be security guards on Duty.

You can have a look at the grounds layout and where the pits are at www.m4sx.com . We are only 9 days away! Also there is only 4 days left for pre-registration so get on it!
cant wait

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kylebosch24 said:
man joe were u staying we should go to the carnival next store and find some highnuss

ur wife dont need to no

Uhhhhh...NOOOOO! Not even gonna consider that one bro. Mine is too good to lose. When you got a keeper, you don't want to lose her...trust me! She is probably the only that would put up with my dumb butt anyway! I know I have a hard time putting up with myself fer shozee!

· Registered
3,029 Posts
hey when are you going to be able to get real pics of the track being built and stuff?

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We will not have the arena until Friday evening the 23rd, and are building the track that night into the morning. So it will be fresh and ready for everyone. We will be doing any finishing touches and perfecting it after practice on Saturday with grooming.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
SURFERCROSS said:
We will not have the arena until Friday evening the 23rd, and are building the track that night into the morning. So it will be fresh and ready for everyone. We will be doing any finishing touches and perfecting it after practice on Saturday with grooming.
guess i will have to go to the fair and check it out on the 23rd need any help?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.