PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got a call mid morning yesterday from Greg and we ended up just riding around the city. Great day for it other then a little wind along the coast. Greg shot some vid so maybe he will post it up. These were the only shots i took.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Cool pics. I was able to get a little ride in last night as well... @10:30 with no lights.:rolleyes: Anyway... Sweet bikes as always. What is the black one? Is he on here as well?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
The black one is a xr100 with some very nice yoshi parts (search for gstegman)

Nice weather, overhere it rained the whole weekend (too much internet time:( )

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thanks for the call guys :28: I rode around the city by myself yesterday from 2:30-4

It was a great day to ride yesterday. Even better today....

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thanks for the call guys :28: I rode around the city by myself yesterday from 2:30-4

It was a great day to ride yesterday. Even better today....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Pete, so sorry. It was a last minute thing and I spaced. Your name did come up when we were talking about a bbq/wrench/ride session.

Lower Res:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hey 'nes good to hear from you. Did the video stream ok? It does not for me because it is friggin huge. I am saving a smaller version.

I want to have a mini meet but may is out for me. June works. You going to GP?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
gstegman said:
Pete, so sorry. It was a last minute thing and I spaced. Your name did come up when we were talking about a bbq/wrench/ride session.

010510 SF Ride on Vimeo

No worries, just giving you guys a hard time. Definitely count me in for a bbq/wrench session. My motor is crying for some attention since it smokes more than a 2-stroker when warm....

The video worked fine for me when I watched it with the HD off

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
gstegman said:
Hey 'nes good to hear from you. Did the video stream ok? It does not for me because it is friggin huge. I am saving a smaller version.

I want to have a mini meet but may is out for me. June works. You going to GP?
video worked for me. guys seem faster now. don't know if i can hang with ya'll

i've requested the days off for motogp. seems like a go this year. debating if i'll bring a bike with me though. it'll likely be my crf if i do.

who else is going?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
supernes550 said:
video worked for me. guys seem faster now. don't know if i can hang with ya'll

i've requested the days off for motogp. seems like a go this year. debating if i'll bring a bike with me though. it'll likely be my crf if i do.

who else is going?

Yup going, plan is to camp at the track this year.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I'm up for it. It would be cool to meet up with you guys.

And dont forget me on those last minute weekend runs too! I can be loaded up and in The City in about 120 mins :burnout:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry about that as well. I'll drop you a line and we will also let you know when we throw a wrench/bbq type thing.

PS, your Monkey looks great!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
gstegman said:
Sorry about that as well. I'll drop you a line and we will also let you know when we throw a wrench/bbq type thing.

PS, your Monkey looks great!

Thanks! Yeah, count me in on the bbq too , shop rags for napkins LOL!

Hey Brad, did you see what I did with your old forks?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts